Haag-Streit BQ 900 LED
Sophisticated microscopy,outstanding performance. The BQ 900® stands for excellent optics, versatility and ease of use. The standard for those requiring advanced slit lamp microscopy. A modular system, offering digital video and still photography and a wide range of accessories include teaching scopes, inclined eyepieces and, for retinal specialists, the unique stereo variator.
- APPLANATION TONOMETER AT 900 – The original Goldmann tonometer
- ZOOM OBJECTIVE – With the zoom objective, the magnification can be continuously changed from 6 up to 40x. Reference points are set at magnifications 10, 16 and 25x to allow easy orientation.
- INCLINED EYEPIECE ADAPTOR for Ergonomic and fatigue-free working – with the inclined eyepiece adaptor, the view into the microscope is inclined at 20 degrees to the horizontal.
- STEREO VARIATOR for Enhanced view on fundus – Unique to the BQ 900, the stereo variator reduces the angle of stereoscopic observation from 13° to 4.5°. This facilitates the stereoscopic examination of the fundus, peripheral parts of the retina and the vitreous, even under unfavourable conditions such as high myopia and small pupils.
- BEAM SPLITTER – The beam splitter diverts a portion of the light to secondary attachments such as the second observer tube, video or digital cameras.
- CONTRAST ENHANCING FILTER – Fluorescence enhancement yellow barrier filter provides additional contrast to fluorescein images.