Nidek Specular Microscope CEM-530
- Multi area specular microscopy
- Enhanced usability and quick analysis
- Advanced manual analysis functions
- Combination of auto and manual analyses
- Additional features with CEM Viewer for NAVIS-EX
In addition to conventional central and peripheral specular microscopy, the CEM-530 includes a NIDEK original function that captures paracentral images. The combination of central, paracentral, and peripheral imaging provides a broader, overall view that can be used for detailed morphological and quantitative evaluation of the endothelial layer and individual cells.
The 3-D auto tracking and auto shot functions result in a user friendly and patient friendly experience. Data analysis within 2 seconds allows efficient patient flow.