C-flex®/Superflex® Monofocal IOL
C-flex Aspheric and Superflex Aspheric Lenses
Hydrophilic acrylic aspheric monofocal IOLs with enhanced square edge and true, aberration-neutral optic technology.
We believe that every patient’s vision is important and there is no such thing as the “average” cornea. That’s why the Rayner C-flex Aspheric and Superflex Aspheric lenses are aberration neutral, allowing patients to benefit from the natural residual positive aberration of the cornea.
- Increased contrast sensitivity compared to spherical technology1
- Increased functional visual acuity2
- Optimised visual outcomes even in reduced lighting conditions compared to spherical technology1
- Increased depth of field compared with negative aberration designs3
- Less susceptible to the effects of tilt and decentration compared to negative aberration designs4
C-flex and Superflex Spherical Lenses
Also available are the Rayner standard hydrophilic acrylic spherical monofocal IOLs with enhanced square edge. This enhanced square edge design leads to a lower rate of posterior capsule opacification (PCO) and thus reduces the need for additional treatment due to complications. Over a 24 month period the rate of Nd:YAG capsulotomy was 0.6% at 12 months and 1.7% at 24 months5.